Peer Review Policy
The following peer review procedure guidelines are used by IJITRA:
- All the manuscripts submitted to IJITRA will be admitted in the single-blind peer review process.
- The editors will review the submitted manuscripts and decides whether the manuscript is eligible for review or declined.
- Manuscripts that have been eligible for review will be sent to minimum of two and maximum of four reviewers who are expert in the subject field.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- Reviewers will suggest improvements and or accept/reject articles.
- The editor will decide by considering suggestions from reviewers whether the manuscript will be accepted for publication.